Saturday, March 24, 2007

Three Stinkin' Words

Here's another little somethin' I took from Redneck Diva.
I hope that gal doesn't go out of the blog business, or I
will be hurtin' for certain to come up with topics to post.

THREE STINKIN' WORDS

01. Where is your cell phone? in my purse
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? can't you decide?
03. Hair? got enough, thanks
04. Your mother? my saving grace
05. Your father? dead 8 years
06. Your favorite item(s)? books, computer, CDs
07. Your dream last night? rich school conference
08. Your favorite drink? cherry diet Coke
09. Your dream guy/girl? I'll never tell
10. The room you are in? my basement office
11. Your fear? my family dying
12. What do you want to be in 10 years?
above ground, please

13. Who did you hang out with last night? my bratty son
14. What are you not? snobby, gregarious, refined
15. Are you in love? I think so
16. One of your wish list items? what wish list?
17. What time is it? you taking medicine?
18. The last thing you did? watched math contest
19. What are you wearing? that's so pervy
20. Your favorite book? King's 'The Stand'
21. The last thing you ate? turkey/swiss/wheat
22. Your life? quite a ride
23. Your mood? can change quickly
24. Your friends? make me laugh
25. What are you thinking about right now?
gotta finish taxes

26. Your car? dirty silver Yukon
27. What are you doing at this moment? typing, you fool
28. Your summer? shorter this year
29. Your relationship status? married with children
30. What is on your TV screen? dust and fingerprints
31. When is the last time you laughed? 3 hours ago
32. Last time you cried? just last night
33. School? it's my job

********************************************

There. You've had a peep into the dark, twisted world of
Hillbilly Mom. And I didn't even use the terms:

OH SO PRETTY
thank Gummi Mary
thirst for knowledge
sweet, sweet Histinex
I got nothin'
that'll learn ya

That pretty much sums up my overused sayings. The
3-word sayings, anyway. Did I leave any out?
You be the judge.

4 comments:

Hillbilly Mom said...

OK, I'll play along with my own game. I forgot 'Great Googley Moogley!'

Redneck Diva said...

"People Piss Me"?

Nah, you really need that fourth word for that one.

Stewed Hamm said...

I'm a bit surprised to see that "all about me" didn't show up anywhere in a survey all about you.

"Number one/two son" and "Coors Light costume" would be other top contenders.

Hillbilly Mom said...

Diva,
I TRIED to fit that one in, but it didn't work.

Stewoftheveryobservanthamm,
By cracky! I forgot 'ALL ABOUT ME'!!!
You're right on the other two, too.

Me senility is beginning to show. More.